Monday, February 20, 2017

πŸ˜ŠπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸŒΉWhen Things Are all Fixed and Team work Persevered ::Vacation Edition:: πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒ·πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ›«πŸ–πŸπŸ˜Ž

HELLO MY Beautiful and Handsome ANGELS ,SWEETHEARTS ,HONEYBUNNIES AND AWESOME FAMILY!πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ€—

Well Hello πŸ˜‡Sweet Angels Of Mine!πŸ˜‡

Well Last Night I had Alot of trouble going to sleep as I was very scared as to what was going to happen.But finally I fell asleep about 3am I think ... Anyways I woke up at 6am to get ready to start my day. By 7am My Mom called and my dad was on his way .I borrowed my parents car so I could get stuff done plus Did some errands for my parents in return. Which was a good deal. 😊

6:30am or 7 am I got a call from my Ex Fiancee that he was on his way to the sheriffs station to fix things with the address situation. While that was going on I was getten ready for my dad to pick meup so I could bring him to work so I could have the car.

I then Drove to my dads job dropt him off and then drove to Mc Donalds for a caramel Frappuccino.Then Drove to the location that my ex fiancee and I agreed to meet at.
I then went on a littl shopping spree while I waited for his arrival. Well it was about 8:55am when I knew I was getten pressed for time.So I went back to my car and waited until 9am.

Anyways Then about 9am My day turned into SCOOBY DOO Situation. I am telling ya I haven't ever understood the in one door and out the other door.ya know the door scene.Which I think it pretty funny if you ask me.πŸ˜†  its like someone always miss's the other one.

Anyways My Ex Fiancee Was suppose to meet me at a place but didnt show up so I took matters in my hands to speed everything up. As I knew I didnt have much time and I WAS out to win and save my home. So I took it upon myself to go visit his probation office and brought them up to speed on what the situation was at hand.

 They sent an email to the officer who helps with fixing stuff like that  and gave me the number to the sheriffs station. Then at the time I was going there My ex fiancee was driven the other direction in which i didnt have a clue about but I did have a weird feeling that maybe the one car was his. I know this is where the scooby doo thing comes into play.

Anyways first I missed my turn and thenI had to do a U Turn and then Finally I arrived at the sheriffs station.In which when I got there I was prepared to ask what I had to do to fix the Address situation since he doesn't live with me. Well I noticed as I approached the counter That my ex fiancee had already been there ( which mean I just missed him Again!) πŸ˜†πŸ€£LOL

At this point it was like a detective movie like I was one step behind solving the case . lol I am sorry I love using metaphores as it helps explain and also if you think about it πŸ€” it actually sounds like it too.

Anyways so I asked if they could check there system to see if he fixed it  and they told me yes . Plus I asked if I Could have a copy but they told me that my ex fiancee had it . So i told them thanks and went to go towards my home as I was gonna tell the front desk what was all happening.

Well 6 phone calls missed I finally pick up my personal cell phone and my mom told me my ex fiancee was headed towards my place to give them the papers to help save me from being evicted.
So I rushed towards my home. I arrived at the front office and there he was helping me out with explaining the whole situation on what was going on with the address thingy plus SHOWED THEM the paperwork too ... to prove that there is no reason to evicted me at all (SINCE the Sheriffs Station) was haven a glitch with there systems and also they were being updated as of today. Which happends as you all know with any computer system . like i said before "no one is perfect" this right here proves my point. it isnt the sheriffs fault or anyones fault. it is the computers fault.


Computers will always need humans to fix them .thats one thing ya gotta think about when it comes to our future in humanity or anything in life.Not all things can be done by robots. Even they make mistakes. There for you still needs humans to fix them. Anyways I know I just went off topic again.

Anyways so everything was fixed. Ofcourse I did ask the front desk if i was safe .they said yes and then I asked if i could pay my rent and they said yes.I pay weekly where I live. Since thats all I can afford.

Anyways All things are fixed now. so yay us!😊Tomorrow my ex fiancee is suppose to make sure they fix it online the address thingy. We dont need a mishap like that again.Plus he is gonna give my copys of all things Just in case my landlord wants to start issues with me about it again or wants prove. I am not in for another scare "sorta speech" And I will be prepared with papers just incase. ya never know ya know. I dont trust anything at this point. I do know alot of people want the place where I live . Well they can go fly a kite as I am gonna be here for quite awhile.

Anyways Its always good to keep copys of any important papers on hand that way you got a fighten chance ( just like you would do if you went to a court hearing)  I have learned alot from my lawyers. Always be prepared as you can be. you can not ever be too prepared. Now there is a such a thing of being unprepared. but it is always best to be prepared for anything. ya know ya gotta try at least to be prepared. You can't always be prepared all the time. As once again As I say you can't be perfect. Anyways All things are fixed  so yay us! 😊

I so hope not to ever go through this stress again.it was a nightmare but it got fixed. thats one thing i gotta say. But hey all things turned out happy. which is a good thing . I was so worried about it and now I can relax. 😊

AnywaysπŸ’žI Love youπŸ’– and I am glad you Sweethearts πŸ’žAre here beside me through this whole mess. I am so glad to have you Angels.πŸ˜‡

I miss you alot and I Love You Alot. I will see you Sweethearts In our next Letter.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŒπŸ’



Keep Up to date On our Vacation letters ::Look at the bottom of every letter and make sure to follow us on all platforms::

πŸ˜ŠπŸŒΊπŸ’πŸŒΉ Planning and Spending Times With my Boss's::Vacation Edition:: πŸŒΉπŸŒΊπŸŒ·πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ›«πŸ–πŸπŸ˜Žhttps://dancingsouless.blogspot.com/2017/02/planning-and-spending-times-with-my.html




πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART FAMILY AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

                     πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– BIG HUGGIES AND KISSESπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

                         πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–Sincerely With Lots Of Love πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
                          
                          πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–DancingSoulessπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–


No comments:

Post a Comment