Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Men Can Cry


I was just thinking of Alice In Wonderland and then I decided to watch a specific clip -->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di7dZwidXZU

Then My thoughts begin to wonder and to things I have heard in my life. This clip reminded me so much of the things i have heard growing up. About Not to cry and such. I am a woman and Even I got told in my family not to cry. Even now sometimes i try to still hide my tears because I think it shows my weakness.

I was always taught not to cry because it shows a sign of Weakness and that someone can use it againest you to hurt you. Which i have seen it happen to me over and over again. But I Hate hiding my feelings.

Anyways  When your world feels like a block and you feel like you a hit the wall. sometimes it is good to cry because in the end you get the Result of relief. 

If people  tell you not to cry ... tell them to go Fly A kite! Like i say all the time. I tell people go fly a kite all the time when they get me mad. because it is normal to cry and not only that it is a releases all that bothers you . I know sometimes when i cry it makes me feel better.  

You can be  a women or man to cry. there is not rule on who can and can't cry. it is just all bullsh*t when a person tells there sons not to cry because there a man. Thats one thing i won't tolerate.

A guy can cry too. Men have feelings too . Crying is not only just for women. Men can cry too. it is good to show emotion and not to bottle it up inside. I should know i have been there and done it . I am sure many others have as well.

I have teached all my kids that it is alright to cry. I won't let others say otherwise. My kids are entitled to there emotions just like I am. Anyone who can't cry is not human or is a robot. or Worse there heartless ,cold a**holes. There now i feel better i said that *nods head *

Anyways I just wanted to share that with you guys. Back to editing .


Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment