Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A special Video with a SPECIAL surprise in it :D


Well I released (Second Life Egypt A Journey To Another Realm pt 3) . I am so glad I was able to release it. it some work but not to much. If anything this time I had to find more footage to put into it .which I did and then I had an idea. Then I added that idea to the video. Which if you watch the whole video at the end there is a special Guest Star.

I call her a special guest star because she is special. Specially since she helps Link most of the time when he doing things. Look like this time she needs someone to help her :D

Thats all the hints I am giving . I am not saying another word. you got to watch the whole thing to find out what I am talken about.



Anyways Gonna go rest some more.


*Huggies*


Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment