Friday, February 5, 2016

Car Broken Down Episode and Lights Out Episode Information :D

Well I just release Another episode Of Update. So now Update Episode 2 is now released. you can now see what happend when my car broke down.

Also Very soon I am releasing the Lights out Episode 3 in update :D So sometime tonight that will be finished as well for all to see :D

So you guys are one spoiled group you get to see both :D

Can't help it . I love maken Videos. As for my Vlogs I am gonna hold back on those ones for a little bit. I am gonna focus on Update and my others series that I am working on. You will soon see those and some are ones that you already know about they will just be more added videos to the series that is already here.

But no worries I will keep everyone updated :D . Like I always do.



Sincerely

DancingSouless




No comments:

Post a Comment