Tuesday, April 26, 2016

BOTH VIDEOS ARE NOW RELEASED !!! Please Check it OUT!



Angela's Extravaganza Ep 2 Is Now Released! .here is the second video :D If you missed the first one I released today it was called Bloopers Outros.


Here is Both Videos and there Links so you can see what was released Today :D


{First Released Video Today}


Bloopers Outros

During My Practicing my Outro to Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition I forgot to Turn MY Cam off .So I got some most embarrassing moments ever Caught on Film.






{Second Released Video Today }



Angela's Extravaganza Ep 2


It is Time for Angela's Extravganza!! In This Episode we get to see if she makes it in time for her submission to Trulys Contest. We also Get to find as well if she gets picked for her show case :D



*Huggies*


Sincerely

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment