Tuesday, April 26, 2016

EMBARESSING MOMENTS EVER During Recording!



Well Everybody I Thought I would share some most Embarrassing Moments of Mine I had
During My last recording session. Just To let you Know be on A look Out For Another Video Being
Releases today. IT IS GONNA be apart of the Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition
Game Series. So No This Isn't the Last video you are Getten today. You Have another Game play Through
comming :D


Bloopers Outros

During My Practicing my Outro  to Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition I forgot to Turn MY Cam off .So I got some most embarrassing moments ever Caught on Film.



HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CLIP! 
I know I was embaressed later when I found out I was recording myself still even after I thought 
I closed out the cam. *shakes head* LOL

*Huggies*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment