Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Please Take a moment in silence as we lost a subscriber today :(



Well we lost a subscriber today. So please take a moment of silence for our lost family member.
Like most channels we do lose subscribers and today we lost our 1st one . I have had lost subscribers along time ago since back when I started Youtube 2007.But now it is way different I am a YouTube partner and I am active with my community versus along time ago.

I make Regular videos and I always keep everyone updated and posted about what is going on with videos and myself.Plus I give you direct access to chat with me and email as well. I can't do to much more then what i am already doing . But it is liek Jacksepticeye has said sometimes our viewers change and sometimes we lose our subscribers but we must move on and push forward.

Now since I am a partner it hit's our channel very hard. I dont take this lightly and i do take it to heart.
But Our Channel will move forward . One thing I would like to see out of my community alot more is people commenting ,talken to one another. I notice everyone has been very quite .

Our channel stands for family it is alright to vent and all. we are a support system.

If anyone has an issues or request or just wants to talk Email
DancingSouless@yahoo.com

We are here for you guys.

*Huggies*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment