Saturday, May 21, 2016

2 Timing Lori &Goodbye Tokyo Ep.4 Explicited is in RENDERING PART 2 NOW 17 MINUTES UNTIL UPLOAD



2 Timing Lori &Goodbye Tokyo Ep.4 Explicited is in RENDERING PART 2 NOW 17 MINUTES UNTIL UPLOAD
So hold on to your hats guys we are almost there to uploading phase. I am so sorry for the long wait but there was an issues with rendering twice and by the second time i was like f*ck it I am gonna rename the file to see if it helps which it did. So it is fixed now.

As soon as I get it to upload phase I will let you know and let you know how much longer it is before it is
available.


Thank you guys for hanging in there and be here for me. I Love you guys and miss you .
You guys are the bestest ever.



*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment