Saturday, May 28, 2016

20 minutes left in rendering part 1


HELLO FAMILY!!!

I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

I just checked on the rendering process it had 20 minutes left . I thought
I would give you guys an update on what is going on . I love you and miss you guys so much!!
Already .lol.  Thats one thing I hate is when the video ends it is just like .... I dont know...
the only communication is then just via text on social media at the point. LOL.  GREAT!!! LOL
I am getten use to haven cameras on me all the time now. lol .well that ain't anything different.
I am so use to taken photos and doing poses and ectra. But doing videos is so much more
fun and it is like a one big giant slumber party . Except with awesome games and roller coaster
of emotions with awesome family members (meaning you) hanging out having fun.

I can't wait until tonights gameplay. I will get to see you guys again :D . It always makes me
happy playen games and being with my family (meaning you ) .


Anyways I thought I would give you an update. I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless


No comments:

Post a Comment