Saturday, May 21, 2016

Attention There will be 2 Releases today !


ATTENTION FAMILY!!!

There will be 2 Releases today and Possibly a 3rd one as well.( Right now I am in editing and recording Extra footage of Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition ) . Thought I would let you know.

I am gonna release two versions of Angela's fashion Show. One Unedited with Light Cussing like most people do in the fashion business behind eachothers backs and the other one IS Gonna be Edited family friendly .


So there will be Two Versions of Angela's Fashion Fever. You Pick which one is best suited for you.
Also leave comments to let me know if it suited you guys or not so i know if i need to keep on doing double edits or not. It is up to you guys. If you guys don't respond in 72 hours which is 3 days Then I will assume to only make one version  or I might just do two since I feel it fits both sides . But like I said please comment and let me know . Eaither wise it is left up to me to make the best choice for our family members and viewers.

Thank you guys once again for being here. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU!


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment