Monday, May 16, 2016

FINALLY Family ,Tears and HeartAch Ep 3 iS NOW Released !


Finally After ALL THAT TIME OF RENDERING !
Family ,Tears and HeartAch Ep 3 iS NOW Released !


Family ,Tears and HeartAch Ep 3

In this Episode It gets very intense and Emotional with Pinocchio's Back story. You learn Just how Horrible the Fairy GodMother really Is and find out that her husband is Just the same . It is up to me to save Pinocchio and Cinderella. It is up to me to me Defeat the EVIL puppet Army and the Destroy The Evil Tree which holds Cinderella Soul. Watch and see what Happends


https://youtu.be/qw5ES30eTSE


Alright Guys I hope you Guys Enjoy it . While you watch it I am gonna finish the  Cinderella game and get ready to edit that and so on . This is like a domino Effect now :D . So get ready for all games to start rolling out .I will keep you posted:D Keep a look out guys!


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment