Monday, May 23, 2016

FINALLY !!! MORE NEWS FOR YOU :D


Well I just got Done editing and Reviewing to make sure it is perfect. For now On all my videos are gonna be Explicit Unless someone special orders a PG VERSION. Otherwise this Episode is Explicited.

So now it is in rendering . it is 1 hour and 34 minutes Long .  It has 3 hours and 5 Minutes rendering time.I will update you guys once we get to Uploading phase. Because phase2 always goes quick.

Alright Guys well I am off to work on other projects plus thumbnails. Also I didn't mention anything about
the 2 new game plays That I will be playen in the video. So I will Announce it here once  Angela's ep.5 is in release mode. I rather give you all the information at once.


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment