Saturday, May 28, 2016

Getten Ready For Recording!!!!


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!

I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!


Well I am getten ready for Recording. Tonight I will be Recording { Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition} . This Time When we start we will be in MILAN Italy!!! :D .

I can't wait to strut down that catwalk ..whooo hoooo .GROOOVY!!!!. Yes I am getten excited for 2
reason's ONE is I GET TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN !!! WHOOO HOOO PARTY!!!!  and Second
We are IN MILAN ,ITALY WITH FASHIONISTA ANGELA !!!!!

Gotta LOVE IT!!!


We Will begin recording at 10:50pm Eastern time. yes i know it is alittle later then yesterday.
*sticks tounge out and runs and hides , then peeps out and smiles motioning you guys to come follow me
so we can go play the game*

COME ON MY SWEETHEARTS IT IS TIME TO GO PLAY  { Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition}!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


*BIG HUGGIES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment