Monday, May 16, 2016

I Don't Like You Fairy Godmother Ep 4 Finale Is Finally Released!!! :D


I Don't Like You Fairy Godmother Ep 4 Finale

In this Episode Every so often i have to Cross Fairy Godmother and boy do I dont give a care . But In this Episode We Fight Chi  Spider queen and destroy her to save  Princess Shan So she can marry her Prince.

https://youtu.be/elXAzdmMX8M



Sorry for the long wait Guys. But During this somorning while I was in part 2 rendering phase I fell asleep.
I didn't think it was gonna happen but it did. Then When I woke up I got a call from my dad that he was gonna come and pick me up to go shopping.  So as soon as i got up I finished the part 2 rendering and began the upload .so while I left to go shopping it was uploading.

Ofcourse When I came back it was done but then I when I switched outlets for my computer I forgot that the other outlet had no power and my computer shut itself off because the battery went down fast. So When I saw that I put it back in the outlet that was okay . Charged it back up and began to resume where I left off.

I left off at the part of maken the thumbnail and just finished alittle while ago. lol. But all that counts is it is done now. But while I was out I began to realize something. While I was at the store bestbuy a guy talked to me about different types of computer because I was looken at some.

He told me other Youtubers Bought Computers there. I was happy to know that I wasn't the only partner of Youtube here in Florida.I feel so alone sometimes when you hear most of Youtubers Live in California.

But at the sametime when he heard I was a Youtube partner he looked me up and stuff. and I told him alittle about Youtube partnership and how it was and also recommended to check out Alan Becker (Another Creator on Youtube) .

It was so nice Just to chat about Youtube to someone who understood. most people you meet in person dont seem to understand and look at ya funny. I know for one thing my parents still look at my funny about
being a youtube partner. They keep asking me when i am gonna make enough money to support myself.

I told them i have been looken for a full time job and been doing working with Youtube. My dad doesn't think me doing Youtube is gonna get me anywhere. But I plan to prove him wrong . I am gonna try my hardest to do my best to make the best content ever and so on forth. Ok enough speech .LOL .

Anyways I am gonna get going to work on Enforcer now. Sorry I got a little distracted with some Youtube videos I was watching so i could relax before I worked my a** off again.

Anyways I am headed to Working on Enforcer!!! :D  After that one it will be Angela's FASHION FEVER! THEN MY new game plays. But I am gonna spread them out through out the night. Because I GOTTA get some sleep tonight because I got a 10:30 am Interview with publix. but I gotta up at 7am.

Thought I would let ya guys know . I love you family and miss you !!!!

*BIG HUGGIES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment