Sunday, May 15, 2016

INFORMATIONAL News ON OUR CHANNEL !


Hello Everyone !

Well I got Some News On Our Channel. With Our GamePlay Series  We will Now
Maken Special Playlists For Each Show. That way you don't have to scroll through
all the Gameplays Just To Find The Particular one you want to see.

It will make it more Easier For you guys who watch particular shows or
have a certain Preference. But The Orignal GamePlay List will still be on our channel.
We will still add all the Game Plays there and also to there Specific Special Playlist TOO.

So don't be afraid they will be in both places. So no need to get all worried or scared.
*holds your hands and pats them to calm you guys down* Everything will be alright.
I am holden your hands through this process which can be scary.  We are Starting to
do this tonight.

If you have any Concern's Or Worrys PLEASE IMMEDIATELY AND DON'T HESITATE TO EMAIL
us at -- > DancingSouless@yahoo.com

We are here. We  here for you like you are with us. Also Just to let you know  Dark Parables - The Final Cinderella Platinum Edition A.K.A  Family ,Tears and HeartAch Ep 3 is now in uploading Process. it has 107 Minutes . Don't ask me what that means alls I know by looken at that number is it is over 1 hour .

I am not good in math nor in telling time. I can't tell time. Haven't ever been able too. I can Only tell digital. It is a long story.All's I know is telling time sounds like a foreign language to me and I am not joken about it. I seriously Don't know how to tell time. Alls  I know is thank goodness for Digital.


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment