Monday, May 23, 2016

Irresistible&Trouble In Rio Ep 5 is now uploading



Hello Family !!!

Irresistible&Trouble In Rio Ep 5 is now uploading .So it is taken so long but I had to Run to the ER this somorning because I thought I had a appendicitis. Which I just got home a little while ago. I don;t have it. sO THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT. but they did say it could be the beginning of one and just to keep a look out for it.

Anyways Irresistible&Trouble In Rio Ep 5 is now uploading it has 118 minutes until it is fully released.
Also I will be releasing the two new game Play names as soon as Irresistible&Trouble In Rio Ep 5 is fully released . So keep a watch out my Sweethearts. I will be releasing there names in a few hours as soon as Irresistible&Trouble In Rio Ep 5 is released.

I love you and miss you guys. I hope all of you are safe and Healthy. I worry about you guys too.
I know i can pull through Just About anything is i put my mind tthrough it. I am a toughy.This Channel is not just about me it is about you guys too.You guys are my family ! :D  



Anyways I am gonna get going and get editing thumbnails for the show. Keep a watch out my sweethearts.
I don't want you to miss the announcement of the 2 new game plays.


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment