Thursday, May 19, 2016

Let's Get Frisky ! Ep 5 is now Released. And some information


Hello Family! Well here is the video I promised. :D


Let's Get Frisky ! Ep 5

In this Episode Cars Go Flying ,and things get more Friskier . Drunks who seem to not understand NO and people dancing on my cop car. This is one of the best episodes I have done yet.  There will be plenty more of this to come :P


https://youtu.be/R6S0rsj0jVs



I won't be working on  Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition Until May 21st. That is Officially
when I will be okay to go back to work .  So As soon at May 21st Midnight hits I will be working on it and then I should have that released sometime May 21st Nightfall. Then After that I will be working on the new gameplays. Like I said I won't be Releasing the names of those until it is there turn up to be released. So after  I do An Episode of  Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever Platinum Edition  Soon after I will be working
on the new game plays and then I will release the information on them :D


Thanks for your Patience. I love you and miss you guys.


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment