Saturday, May 28, 2016

Technical Difficulties :'( PLEASE READ!!!


HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I LOVE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Unfortunately there was some glitchs and the Internet went loony for a bit. So I had to restart
the uploading process. I am so sorry . *gives you huggies and rocks you  in my arms while holden you and wipes your tears with a tissue* 

 The stupid internet has been like this the last 2 days. So i am sorry about it. So our rendering time is now again  { 2 hours and 16 minutes } until it is done  *crosses fingers* . I will keep you posted .

Once again I am so sorry my sweethearts. Blame the da*n internet and the company who isnt doing there
job correctly.  


*holds you close and  makes sures you are okay* 


Don't you worry you will have your video . I will make sure of it . I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Not to Worry sweethearts everything will be okay. I will keep you posted.I promise. Even if i have to pull another 24 hours without sleep I will make sure the video is up.  But I will admit if i do get to sleepy i may take a nap. I will only try 24 hours if i know i can do it without any issues. okay I thought I would let you know. BUT I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED Promise. I ALSO PROMISE YOUR VIDEO WILL BE HERE TODAY.  *BIG HUGGIES* 

I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment