Monday, May 30, 2016

The Accident EP.3 IS NOW RELEASED !!!!! CHECK IT OUT SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU BUNCHS SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


FINALLY  The Accident EP.3  is NOW RELEASED!!!!

I so hope you Enjoy it I MADE IT JUST FOR YOU SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


The Accident EP.3

In This Episode Things get more serious then  before. A new Patient Arrives to the ER. A father and a little girl named Lisa. Lisa's father is unconscious and she is very upset and doesn't know what to do. meanwhile  Allison has flash backs of the time when she lost her father playen hide and seek. During the Time of taken care of lisa's father Sophia and Allison have to figure how to make Lisa feel better and take care of her Father.   That is just some of what happends in this episode  FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENDS  with Daniel and watch it. there is so  much more!

https://youtu.be/0dcJR7jjmUU



I forgot to insert the picture clip of my daughter october. so  look underneath my picture in this blog. so you can see it.

I really hope you love it. I worked so hard on it for you Sweethearts.

Alright Sweethearts I am gonna go Get ready for Our Next video tonight THAT I am maken.
I AM HEADED OVER TO MAKE IT RIGHT NOW .SO I am getten Ready RIGHT NOW TO RECORD. SEE YOU IN A FEW MINUTES SWEETHEARTS  ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I MISS YOU GUYS AND I LOVE YOU BUNCHS SWEETHEARTS  ♥♥♥♥♥♥


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless



Here is A picture Of My Daughter October Schultz in her pigtails and pony tail and her looken like a pixie ( I mention this in the show) -->




No comments:

Post a Comment