Saturday, May 21, 2016

Video 1 out of 3 is Now in Uploading Process!



HELLO FAMILY!!!

Video 1 out of 3 is now In Uploading Process.
Just to let you know  {2 Timing Lori &Goodbye Tokyo Ep.4  (PG)} is 1 hour and 15 minutes Long video.
I Just Thought I would give you a head up. Thats the edited verison (PG) .

The Unedited Version I dont't Know How long it is. I know it is over an hour. But I will let you know as soon as we hit rendering on that one which is next after this PG version is uploaded and so on.

2 Timing Lori &Goodbye Tokyo Ep.4  (PG) has 85 minutes until Release!

Right now what I am doing is while one is rendering I am editing thumbnails or relaxing , then i prep the other one for rendering while the other is uploading. it is like a rotating door right now with editing and rendering and uploading . LOL

Anyways I thought I would let you guys know whats going on and whats up :P
Just keep A Look out for the updates and the releases .


*BIG HUGGIES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment