Monday, May 30, 2016

WE ARE NOW IN RENDERING PHASE 1 . PLEASE READ FOR INFORMATION SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well we are finally in rendering phase part 1. Our video we made is 2 hours and 30 minutes long.
I made this video to be more intimate and more contact with our family members.
I want it to be more immersive and more commutative with our family members and to
our new viewers who haven't huggied the huggie button yet.

You know what I am talken about family *big huggies*
Anyways so it is 2 hours and 30 minutes and right now our Estimate time
or ETA TIME FOR RENDERING PHASE 1 IS :  3 HOURS and 25 minutes.

In the meantime take a watch at our other videos honeybuns. I am probley gonna
edit some photos .


I MISS YOU GUYS BUNCHS AND I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART♥♥♥♥♥♥

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless

No comments:

Post a Comment