Tuesday, May 31, 2016

We are NOW IN THE UPLOADING PROCESS SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥ Please take a read!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU BUNCHS HUNNIEBUNNIES!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well We are in the Uploading Process. So not to much Longer The Tale Of 2 Lies In Paris EP.7
Will Be released. I thought  I would Let you guys know Sweethearts.
Also I gotta Fix Ep.6 Thumbnail because it has the wrong thing on it. it shouldn't have the effle tower
on it because it is italy not paris.  Ep.7 Should have the Effle TOWER Not EP.6 Thumbnail.

I mustive been very tired. But I know I have been working harder then hell latly. so it happends.
Like I said before And I will say it again "No one is perfect and I am certainly not perfect nor will
I ever be. You can always try to be perfect or try to perfect something but you can't ever be it".

Anyways so I will be working on that  plus Just to let you know The Tale Of 2 Lies In Paris EP.7 IS
1 HOUR AND 36 minutes Long To let you know because I just Checked it.

Anyways your ETA TIME in uploading process is  : 1 hours and 57 Minutes

Just To let you know I just got up about I think it was 10 ish am. I Am not sure it was or it was earlier then that.But eaither way  I am happy about it :D So I hope you l oved that little surprise. I know I was surprised. All's i know Is as soon as I got up I was like I gota get back to work A.S.A.P So i can get the video out earlier so i can rest later and not panic . Because If i would've gotten up later I wouldve panic and would've been rushing through to get it done so I could be on time for recording tonights episode. I know myself all to well.So I am glad I got up earlier .now i don't have to worry. since i already worry alot as it is.


I MISS YOU BUNCHS AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART♥♥♥♥♥♥

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES* ♥♥♥♥♥♥


DancingSouless

I am still waking up. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment