Tuesday, May 31, 2016

We Found OUT MORE OF OUR NEWEST FAMILY MEMBERS NAMES♥♥♥♥♥♥ and more news!


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU BUNCHS SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well I just found out more of our Family members names .

So Please Welcome Luc Bloom and Radi Georgiev .

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY SWEETHEARTS. We are so glad you joined our family.
I am so happy to know you are apart of our family. So If you guys have any problems, or
have a request ,or just want to talk or chat to someone Please Email us At  DancingSouless@yahoo.com


We will try our best to accommodate you and help you the best we can to make your stay
the most Enjoyable and comfy as possible ever. I am so happy to finally know your here
with us. *BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

As for all our other family memeber  *BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*
You Know I am always here for all of you and I miss you and I love you all the same with
all my heart. you guys means alot to me. *MORE BIG HUGGIES AND  KISSES*


See you guys later Tonight in Our Recording Session *smiles* Can't wait. i just hope the lights
don't go out. It has been raining here today with some thunder. So A little pre-caution to my family
I have bad weather over here and I *CROSSES FINGERS* HOPE THE lights dont go out.

Because if it does then I can't do a gameplay video. But I will do a vlog from my phone though
if it happends so when the lights do go back on you still have a video atleast.  I always think a head.
*smiles*

I did it the last time the lights out. Check out my last video when it happend . It called { DancingSouless Episode 3 Lights Out!}. Here is a link to it -- > https://youtu.be/uXWGf-jaLN0


So Eaither way you guys will still have a video if the lights are on or off. So I got you guys covered
Sweety Peanuts. MY Adorable sweethearts that I love so much and I miss so much with all my heart.


Anyways I will keep you posted Sweethearts . So no worries.


I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless


I am Eatten Hersheys Almond chocolate bar and Drinking Cool Blue gatorade while I relax before tonights show if you noticed in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment