Wednesday, June 8, 2016

All You Can Do Is Believe Ep.7 IS NOW RELEASED !!!!!! Enjoy My SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS♥♥♥♥♥♥

All You Can Do Is Believe Ep.7is now RELEASED!!!! I hope you Enjoy it as much as I did maken it.


All You Can Do Is Believe Ep.7

In This Episode All Things Go hay Wire And not in a good way . Lisa's Father is on Life Support and Time is running Out . They have 2 days to find out what is causing his body to shut down before they have to pull the plug. Dr.Quinne Shows no remorse and Mason is an arrogant Intern who doesn't know when to shut his mouth . Connor shows another side of himself that know one ever see's and Things become more tense as it gets closer to the deadline. What will happen to lisa's dad? Will Allison Become a mom to Lisa? will Daniel Ever Return? Find out in this Episode .





See you guys later tonight For Tonights video :D . Gonna go to bed now. I love you with all my heart and I miss you bunchs.

*Big HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless ♥


Yes I look tired. but I am going to bed now . so night night honeybunnys :D





No comments:

Post a Comment