Wednesday, June 22, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT OF ALL 10 NEW GAMEPLAYS Schedule . Take a look SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY ♥♥♥♥♥♥

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥


We have 10 New Game plays. I Just went game shopping and got all the games I wanted to play for my special Sweethearts. Also just to let you know gamehouse  WON my heart over another month . I was scared and i was beginning to think there was no more games for me there when all of a sudden BOOM!
They Advertised A game who had Emily Cameo in there new game. And it caught my eye and won me over not only that i found my other favorite games with them too.

Anyways These GAME PLAYS Consist Of GAMEHOUSE GAMES AND BIG FISH GAMES.
Our Familys have Emerged TOGETHER.So Here are the List Of GAMES Plays Starting TODAY.

Big Fish Games:
________________________________________
1. Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum
2. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition
3. Dark Romance: Vampire in Love Collector's Edition
4. Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition
5. 9 Clues: The Ward 

GameHouse Games:
__________________________________________
6. Strange Cases - The Faces of Vengeance
7. Sally's Studio
8. Sally's Spa
9. 4 Elements II Premium Edition
10. Cathy's Crafys Platinum Edition


So there you go guys. you guys are gonna be set for awhile. Unless....lol ... you know me
sweethearts This is gonna be fun to play and get done . LOL . I am so raring to go and have fun!!!


WELL I HOPE MY SWEETHEARTS ARE EXCITED !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Because I know I am  and I AM SO HAPPY WE GOT A MIXTURE OF ALL DIFFERENT TYPES
OF GAMES FROM HORROR ,MYSTERY, FAMILY FUN AND MORE.


Well Better GET GOING. IT IS TIME TO BEGIN OUR FUN EVENTFUL JOURNEY. Also Tommorrow  I Am Picken UP MY VOGUE SUNGLASSES.  I AM SO EXCITED!!

Not To Mention THAT'S JUST NOT ALL. I GOT A BIG SURPRISED COMMING SOON FOR MY FAMILY *SMILES* but i gotta keep it a secret for a little longer. :D IT IS SUMMER TIME WHICH MEANS SPOIL MY FAMILY MONTH *SMILES*


♥♥♥♥♥♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

       ♥♥♥♥♥♥ DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment