Friday, June 3, 2016

Banding Together Ep 4 IS NOW RELEASED!!!! Take a Look Sweethearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU BUNCHS MY SWEETHEARTS.♥♥♥♥♥♥
 I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEETYS♥♥♥♥♥♥

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES * ♥

I had to make sure there were 13 hearts before I annouced this . count the the ones above this sentence. lol
13 is my number. my favorite and lucky number. Anyways.... Banding Together Ep.4 is now released!!

I was working on it secretly since 9 am this somorning for you guys. I wanted it to be a surprise.
Well I hope i surprised you and made you happy at the sametime. :D  ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Banding Together Ep 4

In This Episode Daniel Still Won't Speak To Allison. Not only that he won't Testify so Joe Can Have his remains Released so he can be properly Buried. Mean While Allison Keeps Avoiding Sophia . See what happends in this Episode.

https://youtu.be/gF_Pv1rNRJ0


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless





No comments:

Post a Comment