Friday, June 24, 2016

HELLO SWEETHEARTS ANOTHER UPDATE ON HOW TODAY WAS and NEWS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU SWEETHEARTS WITH ALL MY HEART♥♥♥♥♥♥
I MISS YOU SWEETYS ALOT♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well Today I have been out all day long . so I didn't get to play any games nor do anything game related.
I had to run some Errands , and pick up my VOGUE SUN GLASSES.

So I am sorry if my videos are late. I plan to start doing my videos tomorrow. I am so tired from today.
Sorry Sweethearts. not to mention I have some haters who seem to hate the fact I don't think trump is a nice person. Here is the video and you can see there nasty comments --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMxzJRoCiIw


 they also think I am used up because i had so many kids and they are very rude to me. so now i got people being very hateful and mean about my own kids with there phrases. I already reported them . some people are just hatefilled.

*Being sarcastic to the HATERS* I am sorry if not everyone wants a big family like me. but the last time I checked we were all unique . seriously people stop acting like fools and stop being evil. You aint doing yourself any good. so if the haters are reading this here is a special message for the haters " I AM PROUD LESBIAN AND A PROUD MOTHER OF 7 AND WILL HAVE MORE KIDS . YOU GUYS CAN GO FLY A KITE WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE HATERS"


Alright Now since I vented and feel better. Thats all i needed to say to the haters. i had to report,block and mute them. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FULL OF HATE? you know not everyone but majority of this world seems to have it. it crazy. Anyways Family I just wanted to let you know what happen.


♥♥♥♥♥♥BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES TO MY FAMILY♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

       ♥♥♥♥♥♥ DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥



I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY .







No comments:

Post a Comment