Friday, June 3, 2016

I am Back with an update MY SWEETYS !!!! MY SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I MISS YOU BUNCHS MY SWEETYS FEETIES :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY SWEETHEARTS : D ♥♥♥♥♥♥

MY PEANUTBUTTERS!! my cutie peanut butters :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Okay now since i said all the cutesy greetings I have an Announcement to make .
Looks Like I am gonna be up longer. So that means I will be seeing the Uploading process
After all.  Don't ask how I just know so. At least for now I do . LOL.

So maybe I will take a nap during the uploading process. Maybe by then I will be tired. who knows.
I am still guessing . LOL . Dang it all. lol . I tell you this much if I am still up by the uploading process then
I am gonna play another Episode worth then . LOL . I probley will knowing me. meaning while it is uploading I will be Recording anotherr 1 hour long gameplay.

Hey I gotta have something to do while I am up right so why not do another 1 hour game play while
I am at it :D . all it means it more content for you and more Gameplay for me :D which sounds fun.
I like the sound of it... no  no I mean .... I LOVE IT !! Now that sounds way better then like.


Anyways Right now Rendering Phase 1 is at 84% done out of 100% . It's ETA IS 23 Minutes.

I will keep you posted sweetys :D♥♥♥♥♥♥


I LOVE YOU BUNCHS SWEETHEARTS
AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless







No comments:

Post a Comment