Sunday, June 5, 2016

I got Surprising news Sweethearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I MISS YOU BUNCHS AND I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well With the New Editing Program I am able to render a 1hour video in 20 minutes and have it ready
for upload .

So it looks like Sony Vegas 8.0 is gonna be my secondary Program now and
Power Director is gonna be my main one . I am gonna purchase the Ultimate upgrade of it because it is so worth it.So IAm gonna max it out to CyberLink PowerDirector 14 Ultimate Suite.
.

So You will have 1 video ready for upload surpassing the one that is still rendering on Sony vegas.

Man I am surprised. Well Guys There maybe a way to render faster after all and I think I Found the
Solution to all of our problems.


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless




No comments:

Post a Comment