Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Lilths Blood Part 4 Finale is Released SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU TONS !!!!!

  Lilths Blood Part 4 finale IS NOW RELEASED !!!!!

In This Episode We Serve the Prince Of Darkness with what he has ask for the magic Gauntlet. We also Release another Demon From His Torment So he can get revenge on those who stuck him there.
Afterwards We visit Lilths Temple and Finish The Ritual . Also Mark Finally gets to ask his question.  Find out what happens Next .

https://youtu.be/nAr6Fw6Q3NQ



Right Now I am getten all dressed up for the new game play. I am so EXCITED!!!!

THIS IS ANOTHER FAVORITE GAME OF MINE  { Play Vampire Legends - The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory} . I so can't wait to play it tonight and SEE YOU GUYS TONIGHT :D

So excited!!!!!!!


Anyways Gotta Get Ready for tonights Show . I am getten Ready To record again :D
Can't wait to see you guys tonight *smiles*

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES *

Sincerely

DancingSouless





No comments:

Post a Comment