Monday, June 13, 2016

NEW ON VIDEOS .Take A Look Sweethearts♥♥♥♥♥♥

YOU HELLO FAMILY !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU WHOLES BUNCHS♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well here is some news on the videos . Project Evolve  Rendering And Tips Ep.4 is now in rendering
phase 1.

ETA IS : 1 HOUR and 17 Minutes
Video Length : about 56 minutes Long

I really hope you do enjoy it. You will see excactly what goes on during the rendering process 1 and 2 . uploading process, Youtube Processing and more. There is alot in this you get to see. Plus there is alot of tips for you guys as well. I really go into depth in this video plus show you everything. This is the first time you get to see what happens before a video is actually released.

The Editing Video ,Makeup Tutorial are still in editing. I Got alot of videos to Edit. SO My Main Focus is to get them done First Before I can do More Videos.

I love you and I miss you a whole bunch. I am gonna go take a nap. I love you guys with all my heart.


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely With Lots of Love

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment