Saturday, June 25, 2016

NEWS ON VIDEO INTRO TITLES and ending Credits . Please read Sweethearts♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well I got some news for you guys I am taken a faster Route to Editing.
I am doing the Titles different and Credits.  Intro and outro Music will only be for
Special Finales . I cutting time down in half so i can get the videos out quicker.
I hope you can bare with me on it.

I know It is alot better for me in editing. it cuts time of editing
by 75% and rendering time by 85%.  Now All I gotta worry is when my videos uploading
Just Me editing them and doing the description which is not that hard at all.  That is usually what I do
when my videos are uploading anyways.

I am using A Velocity Rendering System which increases my productivity by 110% faster and efficient.
Producer Director Seems the faster way to go and it seems to work well with what i am doing now.
Especially when I am behind on videos being put out. I am already Like 3 days behind. In which I wont after
tonight. I will be 3 days a head. Because I got 6 Videos that are gonna be uploading by Tonight. While they are uploading I will be doing 6 Other Game Plays.  And Yes I know that makes 12.  I got plans and I plan to hit my channel fast with videos.

Right now so far i recorded 2 videos and 2 videos are done rendering . After They are done Rendering I am gonna record the other 4 . Last Night I went to bed early I got tired after the heat that florida has been giving us.

Last Night I had complications with the rendering process because I didn't formate the videos right. So I had to re-do it twice last night. While i slept I had some rendering when I awoke the format was still wrong . So I had to go back and fix it again. I did Double check them both and they are both Where they need to be Finally. so there should not be anymore Problems.

I am still learning the in's and out of the new program. Also in the one video you see a surprise as to what is about to happen on our channel in a few weeks.  I want you to see it before I TELL you what is gonna be happening in a  few weeks.

Look in the picture and you see a special clue to our future of our channel :D . things look bright for us on our channel thanks to a few Special Family Members and outside Viewers who Contributed to our Group who helped our channel Financially. I will be maken A special Video for them. I really am thankful for what they have done for our family. All of you guys are special to me and i am gald we can group together like family. This is one thing I won't ever forget. If you wanna become an honorably Family Member Please keep a lookout for further information. it will be comming soon. Just give me some time. I got a lot of stuff to do. It is only me doing all this work .

I will Keep you Posted My darling Angels And I am sorry that you have had to wait so long.
I am headed back to Recording and Rendering .
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEETHEARTS AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY.


      ♥♥♥♥♥♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥♥♥♥♥♥

   ♥♥♥♥♥♥ SINCERELY WITH LOTS OF LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥♥

             ♥♥♥♥♥♥ DANCINGSOULESS♥♥♥♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment