Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Phase 1 rendering of Lilths Blood Finale Ep.4 ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well we finished another GREAT GAMEPLAY!!!! Right now Lilths Blood Finale Ep.4
is now in Rendering phase 1.

ETA : 1 HOUR AND 14 Minutes Until Phase 2 rendering .

So it won't be that long and It was almost 1 hour long video. I beated the game quick . LOL
What Can I say I love the Game !!!

Anyways I will keep you posted Sweethearts. While That Rendering I am gonna go play { Play Vampire Legends - The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory} For our New gameplay! It will be released tomorrow. I will keep you posted. So don't go to far my sweethearts. Stay here by me and snuggle and watch some videos *smiles*

I am also gonna make a make-up Tutorial on how to make your lips kissable. because if you look at this picture you can see my lips shine. I am gonna show you how to make them pop and glisten :D

I love you and I miss you bunchs HoneyBunnys :D

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*


Sincerely

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment