Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Missing Girls Ep.1 Is now In Rendering Phase 1 SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!!!

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well The Missing Girls Ep.1 Is now In Rendering Phase 1. It is 1 hour and 43 Minutes long Episode .
Alot of Scare Factor in this one. I know for one thing this game IS AWESOME TO PLAY AT NIGHT.
IT GIVES THE SCARE FACTOR A WOW!!!

If you thought Angelic Night was horror then you were wrong because this one has Alittle Gore in it and fright factor in it. The Graphics are Awesome and so worth playen the game :D  Looks like we are gonna have more spooky times ahead with big fish company :D . Which I am so looken forward to it .

Anyways { Vampire Legends - The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory} is now in rendering Phase 1 and the Title of this Episode is  The Missing Girls Ep.1 ,

ETA IS : 1 HOURS AND 56 MINUTES

40% done out of 100% Done  ( Rendered)

I thought I would let you know sweethearts. Also here are the Pictures I took before the Show and Also here are 3 After Pictures I took after the show. I wore Both of these Outfits in the show.

Before Pictures :
https://plus.google.com/+DancingSouless/posts/Ea1auubxNM1


After Pictures:
https://plus.google.com/+DancingSouless/posts/cAt7gwhaVXy



Alright Sweethearts I am gonna get some sleep. Tomorrow I am gonna work on the How-to Videos Like I promised and I am also Gonna work on Another New GamePlay for you sweethearts. I love you and I miss you sweethearts. I hope you enjoy everything I do for you sweeethearts .


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES TO MY SWEETHEARTS*

Sincerely

DancingSouless ♥♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment