Sunday, June 26, 2016

VIDEOS IN PROGRESS AS WE SPEAK *CHECK IT OUT THE NEWS SWEETYS*♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU SWEETYS♥♥♥♥♥♥

I am Sorry I haven't said much today but I HAVE been working alot today on videos and Concepts
for other videos I am planning on maken. Plus I have been catching up on sleep as well.

So once again I am so sorry for not talken much today. Well anyways I went overboard with my videos
So there is gonna be hours of rendering to do. my one video which still doesn't have a title yet is almost 3 hours long. Once again I got lost while playen a lets play. I can't help it. It is not ever enough hours to play.

Alls I know Is I hope you have some popcorn ,snacks and some sodas on hand or whatever you drink while you are at the movie theaters. because I made another movie type gameplay And before you ask no I didn't beat the game YET. I am thinking about beaten it tonight while the other one is rendering.

I can't help it I LOVE THE GAME SO MUCH I JUST CAN'T STOP PLAYEN IT. Just to let you know what game I am talken about... I am talken about { Grim Legends - The Forsaken Bride Collectors Edition}.

So Don't be to bit surprised if you see the next videos uploaded be both them. I can't stop playen THIS AWESOME GAME. IT IS UNBELIEVABLE WITH ITS AWESOME STORY LINE AND ALL. Not to mention it isn't that hard to find the objects in the game. :D

Right now the first video is in rendering Phase 2 before Phase 3. So I thought I would let you know.
I am gonna get going and go play the other part of the game. I plan to master this game tonight :D

So I will update you soon again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEETHEARTS. I MISS YOU SWEETYS :D♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

      ♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless ♥♥♥♥♥♥







No comments:

Post a Comment