Thursday, June 2, 2016

We are now in phase one Rendering for Heart's Medicine AFTERSHOW Sweethearts♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!

I MISS YOU BUNCHS AND I LOVE YOU GUYS WILL ALL MY HEART ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well we are now in rendering phase one for  { Heart's Medicine AFTERSHOW}

ETA :  51 minutes


I still don't get why it is 51 minutes since it is maybe 35 minutes long. I swear I HATE SONY VEGAS RENDERING TIME UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I wish there was a simpler way.
But there isn't It is a pain in the a**!!!!

Sorry I had to vent out my frustration . I hate the rendering times . it is not ever fast enough for me.
HandBrake is way more quicker in the uploading process then freaken SONY Vegas.

I don't know why I am b*chen so much since I know and will always use sony vegas . I just wish it
was faster that is all.


Well enough of me winning and complaining about rendering I am off to second life while I wait for DA*N IT ALL RENDERING TIME TO GO DOWN.  Don't worry about this Episode is uploaded then the Game Play of Ep.4 will be rendering which will be a while. since that is over an 1 hour long.  To be honest I forget exactly how long that one is . But I will let you know when I begin rendering that one and all.


I wanted to get Heart's Medicine AFTERSHOW  rendered ,uploaded and all before the Actual Episode So you have something to watch while the Actual Episode is rendering and all.


I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART FAMILY!!!!!
I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!

*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless


Yes I moved the computer. And I probley will again until I am comfortable. Don't ask I can't Sit still today . I haven't a clue why. I wish i knew.




No comments:

Post a Comment