Saturday, June 4, 2016

WE ARE NOW IN RENDERING PHASE 1 WITH FIRST OF 3 VIDEOS SWEETHEARTS . Plus I got some news :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!

I MISS YOU BUNCHS AND I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well we are in Phase 1 of Rendering with 1 out of 3 videos. We are working on recording a 4th. but
right now we are focused on rendering and editing. So I am shopping for some New Editing Softwear while
Rendering.

I am gonna take Editing to An ULTIMATE LEVEL NOW . I ain't no pro but I do have T.V Production
Experience. I was a Production Assistant at one time. There was A time where I had to fill in for the Producer, directer ,que person and more all at once before. I also did the control room as well. I won't ever forget that day. It was so much fun.


Anyways Sleep Deprivation and Grieving EP.5   ETA TIME IS : 1 HOUR AND 43 minutes
12 % out of 100% done
Remember it can change anytime.


*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless




No comments:

Post a Comment