Friday, June 3, 2016

We ARE NOW IN RENDERING PHASE ONE *SURPRISE SWEETHEARTS* ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I MISS YOU BUNCHS AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well SURPRISE !!!!! I hope I didn't Startle you any. if I did *holds you and cuddles you*
You will be okay. you are in my arms. Alright Family just to let you know we are now in
Rendering phase one with { Love Beyond The Tomb Ep.2 } and Right now it stands at
28% Done out of 100% and  ETA IS 1 hour and 56 minutes.

So I thought I would let you sweetys Know . :D
Also I might take a nap. Thought I would let you know ahead of time.
And you know me Once I am up I will be at work A.S.A.P uncover before I surprise
you again with imformation that is  released. LOL . I did that this somorning remember :D
I really hoped you love what I did. But I thought it would be a nice surprise. :D ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Although now you know it won't be a surprise when I do it again. LOL. but in a way it will because
you won't know what time . LOL . I hope i wake up early like i did today. THAT WOULD BE SO COOL.
I think my body is almost getten prepped again for a night schedule. but it hasn't switched yet.

The reason why i say that is i am getten tired quicker now durning the day to the point i want a second nap again. so that means it is getten prepped again for night schedule. so i thought I would let you sweethearts know ahead of time. But don't you worry honeybuns I will keep you posted on that because it is important.

I got one more announcement to come after this one then I am headed to bed . So look for the another post after this one.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS♥♥♥♥♥♥
*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES* ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Sincerely

DancingSouless




No comments:

Post a Comment