Thursday, June 9, 2016

WE ARE NOW IN UPLOADING PHASE WITH The Missing Girls Ep 1 SWEETHEARTS TAKE A LOOK!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY MY SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I can't wait to see you tonight  sweetys. I miss you alot. Anyways Missing Girls EP.1 is in the
uploading progress.

ETA : 1 hour and 23 Minutes  for Uploading process
Remember it can change due to the internet and Weather.

I had to let you know about the weather. It is raining like crazy where I live and has been for the last few days. It is almost like living in london sortive. Except I don't live in london I live in USA ,Florida. LOL.

Anyways I thought I would let you know Sweetys.

While we wait for it to be uploaded we can snuggle and watch some videos *Smiles*
it is always nice to snuggle on a rainy day and watch a nice videos or movies with someone
you care about and love.

I love haven you guys as my family. you make me happy. *SMILES*

*BIG HUGGIES  AND KISSES*

Sincerely

DancingSouless



No comments:

Post a Comment