Sunday, June 19, 2016

We Are now In Uploading Process with the Back up Video Sweethearts♥♥♥♥♥♥ Please take a look.♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEETHEARTS AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY♥♥♥♥♥♥


Well Sweetheart's The Unforgiveable Curse EP.2 is now in Uploading Process. So this Will Be Your Video Tonight as I try to figure out the {Dr. Wise - Medical Mysteries} . Something tells me I might have to start all over to get where we were.OR I may have to start where Was left off before the glitchy process. Well Eaither way you are covered tonight with a video. So :D


ETA UNTIL RELEASE : 1 HOUR AND 45 Minutes

It can change due to internet or weather. So I thought I would let you know ahead of time.
Although I think you already know But I always Like to let you know anyways Just incase you
forget like I do. *giggles*


♥♥♥♥♥♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment