Saturday, June 4, 2016

WE HAVE A SPECIAL TODAY SWEETHEARTS ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well I have some news. I have been thinking about this since last night which  no joke I did
Fall asleep thinking about it . So thats why  Love Beyond The Tomb EP.2 was released later during this
morning.  I will be doing 2 Videos and 2 Different Gameplays Today . Ofcourse they won't be released today unless for some miracle the rendering process is fast enough. At the same time when i do have those 2 rendering I may be Experimenting with a 3rd video on a different platform.  I Will keep you updated and
posted. But for now It will only be the 2 videos .

I will let you know this much one of the videos is without a doubt  { Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal Platinum Edition}  Gameplay. As for the other one I am leaving it a mystery .


Alright Guys I gotta get going now so i can start and get it done . I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL
MY HEARTS AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS  ♥♥♥♥♥♥


*BUNCHS OF HUGGIES AND KISSES* ♥♥♥♥♥♥


Sincerely

DancingSouless


No comments:

Post a Comment