Sunday, June 5, 2016

We Just got 2 names of our newest additions names *smiles* ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!

I MISS YOU BUNCHS AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ♥♥♥♥♥♥


WELL sorry for being so quite today but as soon as I got up I went groceries shopping, then
I did a video while I was out. SO I did a vlog video which i am finishing up now while talken to
my daughter on the phone. While i try to get ready for the release at midight .lol .
I am multi tasking.

ANYWAYS WITH NO FURTHER A DO Lets please Welcome
Sandro Cavaleiro and Sebastiaan Van Waardenberg .

WELCOME To Our Family Sandro Cavaleiro and Sebastiaan Van Waardenberg .
We are so happy to see you guys finally Arrive. You guys mustive had a long flight.
*GIVES A GREAT BIG HUG TO SANDRO AND SEBASTIAAN* WELCOME
TO OUR FAMILY!!!!!

If you guys have any problems or,have a request, or just want to chat or talk to someone
please give us an email at DancingSouless@yahoo.com

*kisses ya on your guys cheeks as a custom welcome* I hope my lipgloss didn't get on ya. well i am sure it will come off *takes a tissues and wipes it off your face* there now you don't have to be embarrassed any.
I will be on the paito if you guys need me  Just give a hollar or better yet just come on down and sit and watch the nice moonlite moon . it is nice out to night. *smiles*

Anyways WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY !!!!!!! I so hope you enjoy your stay :D
I hope everyone's breakfast was good. if it wasn't let me know I will take it up with our
chef. Oh dear HE IS RUNNING AFTER Mr.Bill. OHHHHH NOOO MR.BILLLLL...
LOL. *Chef run's after Bill* RUNNN BILL RUNNNNNN!!! *PICKS MR.bill and runs with him upstairs.*  YUP TONIGHT HAS JUST BEGUN THE FILMING PROGRESS :D of another video.
Will announce when i know :D and ofcourse after i am done recording.


Well we have one hell of a supportive family thats for sure and we all are here through good times
and bad. So if you ever need anything don't hesitate to wake up Herman .Just watch out for grandpa
he is up to no good with his mad lab down stairs. LOL .

Anyways I LOVE YOU FAMILY AND I MISS ALL OF YOU BUNCHS.

Gonna get back to work * throws a pillow at the flying bat* since when did we have a haunted house.
*giggles* Alright guys I am gonna go record !!! :D

Sincerely

DancingSouless








No comments:

Post a Comment