Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Well we Just got News on One of our family Members names !!!!! please news some extra news♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥Well We Just Found Out One of Our Newest Family Members Names.

So with no further a do PLEASE WELCOME Maryam wwpx!!!!!♥

WELL WELCOME Maryam wwpx  I am so happy we finally know your name.
Well  Welcome honeybun to our Family. We are so glad to have you . If there
is anything you need,request you may have, if you ever need to talk to someone or chat with or
if someone is bother you please don't hesitate let us know as  DancingSouless@yahoo.com

We will try to help you and best accommodate you the best we can. We hope you find
everything to your liking and that everyone is treating you with respect and all. Just remember
Sweetheart we accept everyone for who they are not what there not. You are prefect the way
you are. *smiles* I am so happy to have you apart of our family. *gives you a great big huggie and a kisses on the cheek*  Don't let anyone change you . You are perfect the way you are and I am proud to have you as a family member of ours.♥

I miss you and I love you with all my heart sweety. I hope your room is looken awesome as i know you  and the rest of our family is still decorating your rooms. I love walken around out home and looken at everyones rooms. you guys are all so talented and creative *smiles* Welcome to our family once again.♥


As for all other family members I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS !!!!!♥


Gonna get back to editing and preparing for the release of { Glistening,Glossy Kissable Lips Ep 1 | DancingSouless Gamers Make-Up Tutorials} Also don't forget this is anything but normal . We have a special Guest who is happly waiting to see you again as she has missed all of us.♥


♥*BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES*♥

♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless ♥♥♥♥♥♥







No comments:

Post a Comment