Thursday, July 28, 2016

Family News and Video News Time Sweethearts! Please Read for Information♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


Family News and Video News:

Alright Sweethearts Here Is Our Updates ON Videos and News Of EVEN MORE HAPPY NEWS . Well First Of Welcome 2 MORE Sweethearts TO OUR Family!!! As was sleeping I woke up to a more great news to our channel. we just got 2 more family members who joined. so we are now at 57 family members. Yes I will be maken videos for them. I also will be make more Gameplays as well. Right now Being Yourself EP 5 | Cathy's Crafts Platinum Edition Is 24% Uploaded So Far. So thats how far we are on that. For those who just joined our family please enjoy our videos we have while you wait for your personal video and blogger letter. it is gonna take sometime for those to be done but they will be done. I will keep everyone posted on that and the gameplays as well. Just to let you know uploading HD is takes a while as you know. So please be patient with us as we can only do so much to get these videos uploaded as fast as we can. Thank you for your patience and all the love we share as a family :D. I love you Sweethearts and I miss you so much !!!! *BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES* ♥♥♥♥♥♥



   ♥♥♥♥♥♥I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART FAMILY AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

                              ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES ♥♥♥♥♥♥

                              ♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥


                                       ♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment