Sunday, July 24, 2016

GREAT NEWS FOR OUR CATHYS CRAFT SERIES AND OTHERS!!! TAKE A LOOK SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I MISS YOU BUNCHS♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well we are back on track we our series again. I am so glad gamehouse Fixed there bugs in the game.
I hadn't a clue they did. but I was curious if there was any since i was haven so much difficulty. Well sure enough when i checked on it and saw the reviews there was. they told all of us to redownload it because it would fix the bug. So we all unistalled and re downloaded it. Which it did fix the bug. So I was able to play it and beat the next 10 Levels. Later tonight I am gonna beat the Cathy's Crafts Platinum Edition.

After that I will edit the 2 videos and rendering them  then It begins the uploading process of 4 videos. 2 of Cathy's Crafts Platinum Edition  and 2 of Dark Romance - Vampire in Love Collector's Edition.As of tonight both series will be finally finished. Well Dark Romance - Vampire in Love Collector's Edition is already finished i am just waiting to get Cathy's Crafts Platinum Edition finished before I release them all.

So TONIGHT IS THE BIG NIGHT FOR ANOTHER FINALE :D. Then I will edit and render the 2 videos like I said . After that the uploading process begins in all 4 videos. Which is gonna be a long time since we are doing HD Videos.BUT IT SO WORTH IT.


Anyways  I Am gonna get going . I gotta get some sleep for tonight. I will say my night night message like I always do. So look for it sweethearts.


♥♥♥♥♥♥BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥

I am very tired. been playen Cathy's Crafts Platinum Edition   all night long



No comments:

Post a Comment