Friday, July 1, 2016

NEW FEATURES ON OUR CHANNEL and news on video for today !!! Please take a look Sweetys ♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY ♥♥♥♥♥♥


***ALERT*** FAMILY!!! WE HAVE ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

We have a new feature We Just added to our Channel. Please take A Read.

Anyone who Joins our family Will be Integrated into our Episodes welcoming them as well as the announcement of there arrival and such via ,blogger,twitter, google plus. This is one of our special newest features I added. For our Family Members who joined before today I will be maken a Special Video for you Welcoming each and every one of you Including our newest Family Members. You guys mean the world to me and I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART. YOU SWEETHEARTS ARE THE BESTEST I COULD EVER WISH FOR. THANK YOU FOR BEING APART OF OUR FAMILY!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

As we Move Forward with our channel More Features will be added here and there. But Not to worry as we will alert everyone about it. I LOVE YOU SWEETHEARTS!! YOU ARE THE Bestest I could ever wanted.

lucas Torres and meagan patton Make sure When A Day At The Spa Ep.1 Comes out to watch it I integrated a new thing for our family members which is starting today.


If you have any concerns ,worrys, request please Email us at DancingSouless@yahoo.com



As for our video today it is Rendering phase 2 . A Day At The Spa EP.1 ETA IS : 1 HOUR AND 45 Minutes until rendering phase 3. So we are getten close to almost uploading :D I WILL KEEP You posted Sweetys. Remember Rendering can change alot . you know how rendering is. if you have watched my Project Evolve Rendering and Tips Ep 4 Then you know what I mean. but SINCE THEN I have added a few more steps. so it is a little bit more complicated now.  

Here is the link to it -> Evolve Episode 4 Rendering And Tips https://youtu.be/nQlUqENquHY
Just remember when you watch it I have added a few more Extra Steps since then. So you will be able to see some of what I do in rendering.


Alright Sweetys. I gotta work on some thumbnails. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment