Friday, July 1, 2016

News On The Next 3 Videos Starting with today .take a read sweethearts♥♥♥♥♥♥


HELLO FAMILY !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART ♥♥♥♥♥♥
AND I MISS YOU TERRIBLY♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well Tonight I did 3 Videos.  The 2 videos I promised and an Extra one which won't be available until  July 3rd,2016 Which is a Movie . Since ONCE AGAIN I BEATED ANOTHER GAME. This is beginning to be to easy now . lol . I can't help it. I LOVE THE GAME SO MUCH I HAD TO FINISH IT. it is another yet long game play and is over 2 hours long.  I AM not sure how long it is but i do know it is over 2 hours.

I will be releasing one video per day again. I need all the time I can for the Project I have been working on with secondlife . So today I will be releasing 1 and so on the next few days.

Here is the Schedule of Release Starting from Today.

1. A Day At The Spa  ( Sally's Spa )  July 1st,2016
2.{Title undecided} (Sally's Studio ) July 2nd.2016
3. {Title undecided} ( 9 Clues - The Ward )  Which is a horror game. Be aware it is scary. July 3rd,2016


Well I got  {Sally's Spa}  in Phase 1 of rendering and I am gonna head to bed while it does that.I am so tired and i know I got a long day ahead with lots of rendering over the next few days and working on other projects.I am working my a*** off like no other latly . No days off or anything. But I am use to this because I have done stuff like this before Just like i use to do it with volunteering for Give Kids The World.

I am a hardworker. I work my a** off from the time I get up to the time I fall asleep at my computer. which is worth it. I don't know many who do this but I do. I know when to go to sleep and eat and all the necessities . So no need to worry about me since i know many do worry.

I ain't no fool .I know how to take care of myself and all. I just want all to know I am fine and there is no need to worry . As you know I always take days off if  I am sick or whatever. But Right now I am fine . so no need for days off unless it is necessarily.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART SWEETHEARTS♥♥♥♥♥♥
I MISS YOU SWEETYS ALOT♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥ BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES ♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

        ♥♥♥♥♥♥ DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥

NIGHT NIGHT SWEETHEARTS. HEADED TO SLEEPY LAND .







No comments:

Post a Comment