Friday, July 29, 2016

Welcome HOME 57th FAMILY SWEETHEART MEMBER!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥ Candlelite Bubbly WaterFalls


HELLO FAMILY!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I MISS YOU SO MUCH♥♥♥♥♥♥


** Just To Let you know To all Family Members All Of Our Storys Connect to one another***

As I walk Along The beach I see that we have yet Another Family Sweetheart Arriving * I Jump up and down waving Hi Letten them know I see them * HI SWEETHEART!!!! I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU SWEETY *give you a great big huggie and a kiss on the cheek* My goodness I have missed you. I am So glad you finally arrived . here come and sit with me and have dinner *takes your luggage and guides us to our dinner table* My goodness it is so nice to see you. You know with in the last 2 days more of you sweetie feeties are joining our family.It is so nice to see that. I am so glad we have you sweetys Joining . I was wondering when you were gonna arrive. They told me it was gonna be soon... but ofcourse they dont ever let me know when. *giggles*






*smiles at you * Well I am so happy you finally Arrived. You all safe and sound . Well I am gonna jump into the Hot Tub. It is getten alittle bit to cool for me right now. . you can join if ya want . *slowly gets in the hottub* My goodness the water is so nice .  See now this where you wanna be when you have had a long stressfulll day at work. This will 100% get you relaxed in no time. 




*slowly gets out and grabs a towel and motions you to follow me * You gotta see my favorite Jacuzzi pool spot .it is one of my Ultra favorite spots. *We arrives At the most Beautiful spot ever* I come here often when I just want Beautiful Scenery and Luxury. Most of the time I have my personal Masseuse come down here with me and give me a full body massage ,then i get my manicure and pedicures as well.
This spot is just perfect for spa days. *smiles* So most of my days are here haven a nice spa day.


BTW Everyone Gets there own Masseuse here So No one is ever stressed out.
We are all relaxed and Carefree. I see you given me that look *giggles* I know I am stressed
Alot but thats a different story sweety. I am just a person who worrys alot. but I will be fine *smiles*
Thank for being such a sweetheart and caring.

In Our Family We are very Supportive, Loven,Caring, Trustable, Honesty and so much more. 
We Are always there for you in good times and in bad times. 
We Treat Eachother with up most Respect and We believe in Equality .
We Believe in treating everyone Equal.



*gets out and into a spa robe* Gawd it is cold out here. thats the only problem is when you come out you get cold if it is windy. which it seems to be a little windy tonight. *giggles*

OMG there setting up there nightfall partys Decorations .I am so excited! They do this all the time. You should see some of the things they do. *walks by the beatiful set up with you*


OMG!!! they Finally setted up my bed for tonight party *giggles and waves to Jade*
"It is looken good Jade. I love how it looks so far. i can't wait to sleep in it tonight"

::Jades waves back and sez," No probem sweety it will be finished soon and it is gonna look fablous when i am done with it . you are gonna look like an angel floating on a cloud " .

*Smile while blushing * "Thank you Jade see ya later at the party"
:: Jades wink and waves back::
*winks back and walks you to your home *
Well anyways As you can Probley Already Tell we have alot of beautiful scenery. but this is just some of it sweety. we have a whole mass of places *smiles*


Well here is your home Sweetheart. I hope you love it . It so Fits your personality.
*smiles and walks inside puts you luggage by the livingroom table , then walks up stairs and gets you 2 fluffys out of the extra storage and places them on the bed*


In Our Family We call or pillows Fluffys.So yes I know I am wierd. but you will get you use to it *giggles*

I hope you Love your home Sweetheart.*smiles* Now Listen If you ever have a Request or if someone is bother you ,or if you need someone to talk to or chat with Don't Hesitate to let me know Sweetheart.

Here is our contacts to get a hold of us-->


Here are all my contacts to get a hold of me A.S.A.P. we will be adding more features soon. 
So Please keep a look out for them . 

.
If you ever need someone Just to chat with or be there for

you Please Email us at  DancingSouless@yahoo.com

Direct Email Us On Our YouTube Page-->
                                     
                                  https://www.youtube.com/c/dancingsouless/about
 

 
My Google Plus Page 

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107713652919299338105/posts

My Twitter

https://twitter.com/DancingSouless

 
My Blogger

http://dancingsouless.blogspot.com/


My Steam Page Graveyard9999

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185375111/ 


My Flickr Page  Alexia Admiral 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dancingsouless_aka_alexiaadmiral/




::::COMMING SOON WE WILL BE ADDING A SPECIAL SKYPE IM So you Can Directly IM us :::::


Alright Well Just to let you know We Accept Everyone and anyone. We are there for you In Good Times And in Bad times. We Are Always there for you No Matter what. We Are A very Supportive ,Loven ,Caring, Trustable,Honesty, Loyalty and more Family. *We are Just full of love ,Equality and more. We Believe in Treating Everyone Equally.

*Gives you a Big Huggie and Kisses on the Cheek* Just let me know if you ever need anything.


Once Again Welcome To The Family Sweetheart. I am So happy you have Joined our family .* Keep A Watch Out on This Special Letter because soon we will be adding you Special Personalized Video here. So please keep a look out for it because we will be updating it soon . Just please be patient Since HD Videos do take a lot of time to edit,render and upload. We want the best quality for our family members. So please be patient and thank you so much . I love you Sweetheart*

If you wanna come to the party You can come . *smiles and holds hand out to join. We walk down to the party together and we all have a Blast at the party *

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART FAMILY AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

                              ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES ♥♥♥♥♥♥

                              ♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥


                                       ♥♥♥♥♥♥DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment