Saturday, September 10, 2016

Welcome HOME 65th FAMILY SWEETHEART MEMBER!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥ Alexia's Fear

HELLO FAMILY!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

I MISS YOU SO MUCH♥♥♥♥♥♥


** Just To Let you know To all Family Members All Of Our Storys Connect to one another even the Inbetween storys connect to your storys . The Inbetween Storys are AGE RESTRICITED so you gotta be an adult to read those storys. I decided to make those storys different.To be honest it make me happy**



{Song plays Good Life By One Republic  -> with Lyrics->
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7QQLsC7QEw
and Without Lyrics ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAv9fg9YHPw




::Later On in the Evening Jimmy & Alexia Begin to head home while Ken Heads to the Front desk to work  and Kimberly Heads to the Kitchen to work. As Alexia and Jimmy walk through the sandy beach Jimmy Takes Alexia hand right hand and entwines it with his hand::

Jimmy: You know I am happy you feel the sameway I feel about you.

Alexia: *smiles while looken into Jimmys eyes* Jimmy I have always loved you since the day I saw you. I really do you know. Just scared and all.

Jimmy: *looks concerned* Scared of what honeybun?

Alexia: *looks shy away* Just ... 

::Jimmy stops and pulls Alexia towards him. Jimmy takes both of her hands and positions her in front of him.then he takes right hand and tilts her chin upwards so he can see her beautiful eyes::

Jimmy: {Sez in a concerned Voice} What are you afraid of honey. please tell me. *gently caresses her face with my right hand *

Alexia: {sez in fear voice} I am Just scared not being loved in returned . not being perfected and looken ugly.

Jimmy: {Sez in a heartfelt voice}Baby I will always love you Just like Ken, Kimberly ,Bob, Tommy, and everyone else.  Also you are f*cken hott baby and is perfect in everyway. You got to be kidden yourself to think your not. I know you got a low self-esteem but sweetheart you got us going crazy just to kiss you and more. Your a Knockout beautiful woman .

Alexia: Do you really mean that honeybear *looks at Jimmy in his eyes*

Jimmy: Yes baby I mean it with all my heart. I love you so much... your my world too just like I am your world.

Alexia:{Sez in a heartfelt voice}  I love you Jimmy .

Jimmy: {sez in heartfelt voice} I love you too Alexia Admiral. 

::Jimmy gently nuzzles his nose with Alexia's Nose::

Jimmy: {Sez in loss of words}I really would love to kiss you ... but you dont have to if you dont want too.

Alexia: { Sez in heartfelt voice} Jimmy ...you are so special to me ... *gently leans into Jimmy while looken deep into his eyes*

::Jimmy begins to leans in and is about to have his first kiss with Alexia until Kimberly Arrives ::

Kimberly : *giggles* Hey Lover bird! *giggles*

Jimmy: *sez in grimace voice* Damn It all! *Sighs*I almost had my first kiss with Alexia and go figure someone shows up. 

Alexia: *looks at Kimberly  while giggling* Well This seems to happen alot latly *giggles*

Kimberly : Alot ? *sez in a confused voice*

Jimmy: Yea Ken Almost had his first kiss Earlier but I interrupted it *smiles big*

Alexia: Oh ofcourse you would be happy about it Jimmy.*giggles* I am pretty sure Ken Would feel the same with you. *giggles*

Kimberly: I am pretty sure of it since everyone is trying to get there first kiss with you. *giggles*

::Ken sneeks up without anyone knowing ::

Ken: Yea about that first kiss bit?

::Kimberly ,Jimmy , and Alexia  jumps and screams::

Alexia: F*cken  A  you scared us . *giggles*

Jimmy: GAWD DAMN!! you sure did.

Kimberly : Yes like woa!! Where did you come from?

Ken: Well you know I thought I would come along . *chuckles* I knew you 2 were up to no good *looks at Alexia then At Jimmy* 

Alexia: *giggles* everyone is racing for the first kiss with me huh? 

Jimmy: Well Yeah.... sorta *giggles*

Alexia: You do know that once it happens there is no turning back that you will be with me forever.

Ken: Well I am not going anywhere ever. you got me for life baby.

Jimmy: Hey me too!!!!

Kimberly : And mee tree *smiles* I mean three. *giggles*

Alexia: Well that great to hear. I love you all of you. Anyways so what brings ya here Kimberly ?

Kimberly : Well ... *steps aside* We have another NEWEST FAMILY MEMBER!!!

Newest Family Member: *jumps out * HI!!!!! *SMILES*

Alexia: Well hi honey Welcome to the Family !!!  I am so happy to see you . 

Newest Family Member: Well I am so excited to be here. I can't wait for our adventures!!

Alexia : Me too! *giggles* Lets bring ya to your new home  *smiles big*

::Alexia holds hands with Kimberly , while Ken and Jimmy walk beside our newest family member on the way to there new house ::






Alexia: Well here is your new home Sweetheart. I hope you love it!!!

::::Guards open the doors and we all walk in . Kimberly and I take the newest Family member to see there new bedroom . While Jimmy and Ken Gets the food and drinks ready for all of us  ::




Alexia: Kimberly can you go get there fluffys for me baby*winks at Kimberly*

Kimberly: No Problem Babes   *Kimberly heads to get Fluffys out of the Extra storage rooms. Then Kimberly Waltz right by us and sets the fluffys on the bed .*


Alexia :In Our Family We call Pillows Fluffys. If you are wondering.I  am So happy you finally arrived.We have been Patiently Waiting for you .  I hope you Love your home's Sweetheart.*smiles* Now Listen If you ever have a Request or if someone is bother you ,or if you need someone to talk to or chat with Don't Hesitate to let me know Sweetheart.

Here is our contacts to get a hold of us-->


Here are all my contacts to get a hold of me A.S.A.P. we will be adding more features soon. 
So Please keep a look out for them . 

.
                                 If you ever need someone Just to chat with or be there for You . You Can Directly Contact us through Any These Followen Methods:
                                             
                    Skype : AlexiaAdmiral666
  
         or           
  
                                     Email us at  DancingSouless@yahoo.com

                                         Here Are the Rules For Skyping with our Channel:

                                         
                                     Direct Email Us On Our YouTube Page-->
                             
                                  https://www.youtube.com/c/dancingsouless/about
                                         

    
                                              My Google Plus Page 


                                                       My Twitter

                                        https://twitter.com/DancingSouless

                        
                                                     My Blogger

                                      http://dancingsouless.blogspot.com/


                                         My Steam Page Graveyard9999

                              http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185375111/ 


                                            My Flickr Page  Alexia Admiral 





Alright Well Just to let you know We Accept Everyone and anyone. We are there for you In Good Times And in Bad times. We Are Always there for you No Matter what. We Are A very Supportive ,Loven ,Caring, Trustable,Honesty, Loyalty  and more Family. *We are Just full of love ,Equality and more. We Believe in Treating Everyone Equally. 

*Gives you a Big Huggie and Kisses on the Cheek* Just let me know if you ever need anything. 

Once Again Welcome To The Family Sweetheart. I am So happy you have Joined our family .
I love you Sweetheart.


Welcome Home 65th SWEETHEART! | DancingSouless Welcome To The Family Feature







Alexia : Alright Sweetheart well lets head To Your Infinity Pool Patio for some Dinner and drinks .

::Alexia, Kimberly & Newest Family member Head To Infinity Pool Patio for dinner and Drinks. We all sit around ,launging, make jokes, Swimming and dancing until it gets very late. Then Alexia ,Kimberly ,Ken and Jimmy Start heading home after A wonderful evening at our newest family member house::





♥♥♥♥♥♥I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART FAMILY AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥

                     ♥♥♥♥♥♥ BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES ♥♥♥♥♥♥

                         ♥♥♥♥♥♥Sincerely With Lots Of Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥
                          
                          ♥♥♥♥♥♥ DancingSouless♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment