Monday, February 27, 2017

๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒน It's Transition&Prepping Time For More Hard Work!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž::Vacation Edition:: ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ž

HELLO MY Beautiful and Handsome ANGELS๐Ÿ˜‡ ,SWEETHEARTS๐Ÿ’ž ,HONEYBUNNIES๐Ÿ‡ AND AWESOME FAMILY!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—

Well Hello ๐Ÿ‡Honey Bunnies๐Ÿ‡ & ๐Ÿ˜‡Sweet Angels Of Mine!๐Ÿ˜‡

Well I Got Along Hell๐Ÿ”ฅ of a day๐ŸŒž of me๐Ÿ˜Ž. My work๐Ÿ’ผ actually began last night๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒ™. So these last few days๐Ÿ“…of vacation๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– isn't spent relaxing๐Ÿ˜Ž it is transitioning๐Ÿ˜Š and preparing๐Ÿ™„ for our ๐Ÿ’ผhardwork ๐Ÿ˜ฑahead. Which is by no means is easy as we got lots to do๐Ÿ˜ฒ. No one ever said my work is easy.๐Ÿ™„One of these days I know my work๐Ÿ’ผ is gonna drive me insane ๐Ÿ™ƒI just dont wanna see it when it happens though๐Ÿ˜‘. (I don't mean literally insane eaither .its a metaphorically matter of speech) What I mean is I know my work๐Ÿ’ผ is difficult and it wont be getten any easier anytime soon.

Soon enough my level will be at difficulty ( like in a ๐ŸŽฎvideo game๐Ÿ•น)<----Using game metaphor reference) and you know how hard those levels are or how difficult it is to beat those . Not easy.
So you can imagine how hard my work๐Ÿ’ผ is gonna get. Which is fine I am up for the challenge and I got my boss's beside me so I am good๐Ÿ˜Š. Sides there work ๐Ÿ’ผ Is beginning to get even more harder.

In Which I find funny. We are all on the same level. But we are all doing different things at the sametime.๐Ÿ˜Ž


 *giggles*๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š. Anyways As Of Last Night We started Our (Transition Phase) aka Prepping for our work to begin On March 1st,2017 (Aka The day I come back off vacation and begin work Again)๐Ÿ˜Š

There won't be a video out on that day but its the day we begin all of our editing back logged videos again and also recording some new ones. So We got more stuff up ahead and YES ๐Ÿ•นGaming๐ŸŽฎ is 1 of them. Which I am a little nervous about since its been awhile. But I am sure once I get back into the roll of things Everything will be alright.

๐Ÿ˜†LOL.๐Ÿคฃ First day of school all over again it feels like it. Today I am gonna reinstate my membership With ๐ŸŽฎGamehouse๐Ÿก. Since I know for sure I am going back to playen video games๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ•น again.So Hello old friend I am back. But also Hello Big Fish๐ŸŸ As I am back with you too as well.Both Company's will be seeing me again. Looks Like We go an adventurous Adventure we will be going on.Also Not To mention I Will be playen alot more ๐Ÿš‚Steam Games๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ•น As well.

But thats not the only stuff will be doing on our channel. as you know me I hate stayen on one topic for 2 long. I Love variety and keeping it interesting.I Love changing things up constantly at times. It keeps me Entertained and Not being bored. ( I get bored easily if no one has Already Noticed it yet)

 We dont need anyone bored. We Need Everyone to be entertained. Anyways you sweethearts knows how this goes by now with me ๐Ÿ˜Š. Everyone needs to be happy and entertained if possible. REMEMBER you cant make everyone happy thats the one thing you will learn in life. Which if you ask my opinion I think it sucks but that is how life roles ya know.


Anyways gonna get back to prepping and so on forth. I also got some more meeting today. Who knows what else I got to do.๐Ÿ™„ There is always surprises around the corner and usually what I mean is more work ๐Ÿ˜ I didnt expect the last few days of vacation๐Ÿ to be work๐Ÿ’ผ oriented but it is alright.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I know I will get some down time to watch some more (the office) ๐Ÿ˜Š and (Skin Wars) Another Great series.๐Ÿ˜Ž


I will Keep you posted Sweethearts๐Ÿ’ž Also another 411 situation if You dont hear anything from me tomorrow ***Which I HIGHLY DOUBT*** As I know I will say something at least but Just incase I dont I wanna make sure I cover this before anything else .Just know I am getten things prepped for March 1st,2017 of me comming back off vacation.๐Ÿ˜Š

Which Like I said I HIGHLY DOUBT which means most likely I am gonna๐ŸฃPEEP๐Ÿธ about something Just dont know what. Before You say something FROGGIES PEEP TOO๐Ÿ˜œ They just peep in a different way. its called Ribbits but another word My mom and I call them is Peeps. So ๐Ÿ˜œ

Anyways I Love You Sweethearts๐Ÿ’ž . I will Talk to you Sweethearts๐Ÿ’ž Soon. I will keep you posted so dont worry ๐Ÿ‡honeybunnies๐Ÿ‡. I aint going anywhere you know me. I will let ya know if anything changes.


I miss you alot and I Love You Alot. I will see you Sweethearts In our next Letter.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’


Keep Up to date On our Vacation letters ::Look at the bottom of every letter and make sure to follow us on all platforms::

๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒนLast day Vacation,Reinstated Memberships,WITH LOADS OF UPDATES๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž::Vacation Edition:: ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ›ซ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Žhttps://dancingsouless.blogspot.com/2017/02/last-day-vacationreinstated.html



๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART FAMILY AND I MISS YOU BUNCHS!!!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

                     ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– BIG HUGGIES AND KISSES๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

                         ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–Sincerely With Lots Of Love ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
                          
                          ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–DancingSouless๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–





No comments:

Post a Comment